Monday 10 June 2013

Savvy by DB

Hi all, I have some new polishes to show you today. The brand is Savvy by DB, I bought my first 3 polishes from this brand today and so far I am impressed! They are exclusive to Priceline pharmacy and cost $3 each which is a total bargain! 


I got UFO, razzle & dazzle, and galaxy





The mani I am currently wearing is 2 coats of UFO topped with one coat of razzle & dazzle, before I put pics of that up I have some individual pics of the swatch sticks.


 

Galaxy is a gorgeous green foil duochrome, I couldn't capture it properly but you can see a little of the gold flecks through it in this picture. 




UFO is actually a lovely deep purple with a subtle gold shimmer through it. This picture absolutely does no justice to the colour. Purples are so hard to photograph! 




Razzle & dazzle is gorgeous! It is gold micro glitter with rose gold hex glitter scattered through it. It is so pretty! 


Now for my current mani! 






As I said before I am wearing 2 coats of UFO and 1 coat of razzle and dazzle. Sorry for the bad lighting! 


Anyway, that was my purchase for the day :) did anyone else find anything new? 


Bye for now,


- Naomi 




1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Galaxy isn't anything like CG Unpredictable, like I was thinking! It's gorgeous! The gold flecks are killing me! I gotta have this one :D Ufo and the glitter are awesome too. I'm loving the rose gold bits.

    ReplyDelete