Friday 14 June 2013

Covergirl, gloss n' sparkle and sinful colors 

Hi all, today I have some holo goodness to show you all! I'm really happy with this mani, it is the first time I've been really happy with the way my stamping has turned out and it also has holo, what could be better?! 


The pink I used is covergirl everbloom, it is a pretty pink creme, the white is sinful colors snow me white and that holo! Oh my, it is gorgeous and the best part of it is that I can use it to make anything holo! It is gloss n' sparkle spectraflair holographic top coat. If you're a fan of holo polish then you need this! You can find the shop here

Now for the pictures! 


This picture was taken outside in direct sunlight. 


This was taken inside and as you can see it still has a beautiful holo effect. 

The stamping plate I used was from the born pretty store and can be found here

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you like my mani as much as I do! Bye for now, 


- Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment