Tuesday 7 May 2013

Pretty Serious review

Hi all, it's been a while again, I know, I just haven't done much worth blogging about lately.

Yesterday I received my first Pretty Serious order and I can't believe I waited so long to try this! The polishes are amazing! They go on so smoothly.


I got poltergeist puddle, atomic brain, galaxy invader and phantom planet, plus an eyeshadow (CGA) and a lipgloss (forbidden fruit). So far I've only tried poltergeist puddle and atomic brain but both have been gorgeous!

Today I have some pics of poltergeist puddle for you all. I did take a pic of atomic brain too but it was just a quick one before I had to run off to work so I've left that out for now.






Here is a close up bottle shot. This colour is seriously amazing.


I am loving this brand and will definitely be ordering from them again. The customer service is fantastic and postage was really quick. The eyeshadow is gorgeous and the lipgloss smells so yummy and both go on lovely too.

Thanks for reading! Bye for now,

- Naomi

Disclaimer: I am not now, nor have I ever been a representative of the company. I purchased these products myself and was not asked to do a review.


3 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't wait to see more swatches :) And you know I gotta see the green one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem, I want to see MOAR!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Erica Jane

    Haha I posted swatches of the green one on the Facebook page ;)

    ReplyDelete